Connie HuangLinkedIn | Github
EducationMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Class of 2015 / B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering
- JUL 2016 -
- Rev Associate Product Manager Working on marketplace dynamics (hiring, job matching, real-time price updates, job quality) for Rev's freelance marketplace for transcription and captions. Our marketplace provides thousands of freelance workers a clear and meaningful opportunity for flexible work.
- AUG 2015 -
- Rev Full-stack Software Engineer Worked primarily in C# on utilities for Rev captioning and subtitling. Collaborated with product managers on customer facing features, including payment invoicing, checkout integrations, and shared accounts.
- JUN 2014 -
- Flux Front End Engineering and Design Intern Designed and implemented UI/UX for Flux Metro, a utility for the construction and architecture industry. Developed front-end features and rapidly prototyped for A/B testing. Also designed assets, early branding and identity for Flux.
- JAN 2014
- IDEO Digital Design Extern Researched and rapidly prototyped web and mobile experiences for clients in diverse industries. Developed high fidelity web prototypes with the Ember framework for rich data visualization.
- JUN 2013 -
- The New York Times Software Engineering and UI/UX Intern Prototyped a high fidelity iOS 7 news application (NYTNow) in preparation for A/B testing. Implemented administrative tools and a CMS with Ruby on Rails for journalists and editors. Also helped develop an internal revision of an existing Times app (the Scoop), redesigning the interactions and purpose of the product in a small team of interns.
- JAN 2013
- ThirdLove UI/UX Design Extern Designed original UI/UX for the ThirdLove iPhone app used to create custom apparel and lingerie in the privacy of one’s home. Led A/B testing in office and at a local sorority chapter to learn more about the fashion personalization and sharing experience for women.
- SPR 2014
- MIT 6.813 - User Interface Design and Implementation Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Helped undergraduate and graduate students apply web and mobile application design and development concepts to individual and team projects. Introduced students to design processes and helping groups facilitate formal user testing and prototyping.
- Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, photography, web/print design, illustration
- UI / UX
- user flows / stories, visual prototyping, storyboarding, user testing, market research, branding / identity, copywriting
- Java / Python / C#, Ruby + Rails, SQL, HTML / SCSS / LESS / JS